Small business success is really quite predictable because there are certain things you can and must do if you want to be successful. Most of us know when we're doing something that isn't working. This Tweet popped into my head when I read on a pickup truck "Some Assembly Required Handyman".
Small Business Success "Some Assembly Required" to Start-Up
The Profit Puzzle Checklist is useful if you're ready to work on your small business start up using a set of instructions to ensure proper assembly. Tweet me @ProfitPuzzle for more small business assembly help. Here's the rest of My Tweets from the same day:
- "Does your small business at home office put you in the mood for making money?"
- "If your small business product is a solution who is the customer with the problem you're solving?"
- "Positive cash flow is the blood supply of small business start up success!"
- "Which piece of your small business idea puzzle are you sitting at home putting in place right now?"
- "If your business idea is too small a start-up to invest your own time & money in don't ask anyone to invest in you!"